Strapless Satin Bubble Dress Cocktail Gown Prom

Tuesday, March 25, 2008



From PacificPlex

Cute satin strapless cocktail dress with boned bodice, hem hits at mid-thigh, fitted drop waist, flattering poufy bubble skirt with pull-ups, fully lined, detatchable ribbon tie, matching satin scarf, zip back. Great for prom, bridesmaid, graduation, evening gown or formal. Wear the white for an informal wedding gown. Junior sizes XS-2X. Available in red, pink, white & ivory.

I am 52yrs old and wanted to have a WOW!! dress. Everyone thought I was crazy when they saw the pix. I bought RED with some 4inch black patent leather strap sexy sandals that matched perfect and they matched perfectly. I wear a size 8 with C cup and the medium was perfect. I had the straps put on with them crossed in the back. I was not pulling and tugging at all. I am 5'7" so the longer your legs the better. I say Go For It... I felt good in it. If you want to be the bell of the ball....BUY IT!!!! Oh, by the way... I got lots of compliments...

0 comments: