Prewashed Retro 8 Pocket BDU Military Paratrooper Fatigues

Tuesday, March 25, 2008



Brand: Ultra Force

Don't be fooled by other fake-looking Camo pants; These are the real thing. The Hottest look, straight from Andrew Christian to you. Adjustable Waist Tabs, Drawstring Bottoms.

I'm anywhere from a 32-36 inch waist depending on the alignment of the the stars and/or my winter hibernation fat levels. I ordered a Medium and they fit around my waist perfectly. The length was a different story since the were quite a bit too long. But even then then weren't THAT bad. The other downside is the front pockets seemed pretty shallow. The leg pockets are great though. This "cheap zipper" thing that everyone keeps saying on here makes no sense to me. I don't know if they expected some industrial strength zipper or they want to make it sound like they need a massive zipper(wink wink nudge nudge) but the zipper was fine. It...zips. It's not plastic, its just a zipper and it preforms its function sufficiently.

0 comments: