American Apparel Women's Fine Jersey Sleeveless T-Shirt Dress

Sunday, April 6, 2008



Brand: American Apparel

2386 New! Fine Jersey Sleeveless T-Shirt Dress. Features: Seamless, raw edge T-shirt dress.

The shipping was fast and the package was a little tiny box, so you get it in your mail box, no need to be home to get your package! I am agree with other customers that the dress looks like a pillow case, but if you wear it over a legging with a belt, it's really cute. Order this dress a size over your normal size though because it gets tinnier after being washed! I am really happy with this product and the company, I will definitely recommend this product to other customers.

Nice T-Shirt dress for wearing in the house I love it and my husband also love it he love to see me walk around the house in it so he told me to buy all color which I will do so ladies if you are a woman with a nice body you should try one and walk around the house with it on with you husband or you boyfriend.

0 comments: