From UNDER ARMOUR
Under Armour Boxerjock. This Under Armour short Boxer is cut for a comfortable fit with full leg coverage offering a lightweight compression fit. The breathable vent mesh performance pouch gives you support without sacrificing comfort. HeatGear fabric guarantees you're cool, dry and comfortable. 5 3/4" inseam. State Color and Size. Order Now! Under Armour Boxerjock
Full leg coverage
Provides a lightweight and comfortable tight fit
Breathable vent mesh pouch gives support
Moisture management system
Elastic waistband with knitted logo
Provides a lightweight and comfortable tight fit
Breathable vent mesh pouch gives support
Moisture management system
Elastic waistband with knitted logo
I initially bought these for the gym, since cotton seems to bunch and chafe. After receiving them and using them for just that purpose, I was very happy with the fit and comfort level. I have since bought additional pairs, and wear them on a regular basis. I think they're great and are much better than I hoped for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment