Unlisted Men's Coast to Coast Dress Oxford

Thursday, February 7, 2008



From Unlisted



The Coast to Coast oxford from Unlisted will give you unbeatable style and comfort at a great price. It has a sleek, smooth, leather upper with a traditional lace-up closure and a fashionable squared toe, but it also has a collar padded like an athletic shoe, a padded insole with added arch support, and a lugged rubber outsole to put an energizing spring in your step.


The shoes are a great value at the sale price. The shipment arrived quickly, but the shoe box inside the shipping box was a falling apart. The shoes had a couple of scuffs. I would've returned them right away if not for the price. After wearing them a couple of days, the left shoe starting rubbing the back of my foot the wrong way causing some blistering and discomfort. It turns out that the cushioning on the back edge of the shoe was placed improperly/missing and allowing the hard edge from below to rub against the skin of the foot. Eventually, it softened a bit - enough so that the manufacturing defect wasn't painful anymore. I've worn them quite a bit for a few weeks; they're not wearing so well. The back seam is fraying and white threads are visible. After a few weeks wear, the shoes look more casual than formal. They're now more comfy but don't seem like they will last long. I usually buy shoes $100+ so my standards are slightly higher and I may have been a bit harsh on the shoes. But I guess you get what you pay for.

0 comments: