From Robeez
Man's best friend never looked cuter! This little pair of bulldogs will be your animal- lover's favorite new buddies. This shoe from Robeez features a soft, flexible, skid-resistant, textured suede sole which is highly recommended by medical experts. It's easy to slip on, but stays on with an elasticized ankle band, and is washable by hand or machine. Made with soft, durable, quality leather, it's the perfect way to care for your little one's feet. It's super- cute, of course, paired with onesies, shorts, or pants.
This was the first pair of Robeez that I have purchased for my son. I am pleased with them and they are really cute. He has an XW foot so I was a little nervous about how they would fit but they are fine, not too tight, the great thing is they dont fall off!!! He looks forward to putting them on!!
I bought these for my 18 month old son for Christmas. Even though they are a little pricey, they are worth the money. He has worn them non-stop since Christmas day, and they are wonderful. We have hardwood floors, and in the winter they are very cold. He would not leave socks on, but he loves these shoes. He even takes his naps in them! I plan on purchasing him another pair as soon as he out grows these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment