Garmont Men's Passo Hiking Boot

Tuesday, February 19, 2008



From Garmont

The Passo's cutting edge Italian design is aimed at keeping you comfy and safe wherever you roam. Designed with more toe room than the average hiker, this leather lace-up also features an asymmetrical cuff height and heel pad for a more anatomically correct fit and delivers lightweight support and enviable cushioning. This hiker's lacing is angled to better mimic the angle of foot joints and flexes more freely with your foot, while its Vibram lugged outsole allows for better foot grip, meaning more productive steps and scrambling.

Garmont is a 5th generation, Italy based specialty footwear manufacturer. From Freeride, telemark, and alpine touring ski boots to mountaineering, approach backpacking, and hiking footwear Garmont makes the best fitting, best performance product available.

After my recent purchase I was not quite certain what to expect from a boot that was so cheap. I was a little concerned about the comfort and fit but I have used them about ten days now with no extra insoles or liner and they have been great. They appear to be a solid quality boot and I have only my Asolo Latitude to compare them to recently. I would boot for purchase for a casual hiker or a work/winter boot. A

0 comments: