Columbia Sportswear Women's Benton Springs Fleece

Wednesday, February 20, 2008



From Columbia Sportswear

Layer this Columbia Benton Springs Sweater under or over your favorite warm clothing!

Machine washable
100% polyester MTR fleece with 100% tricot lining
Perfect layering piece
Hand warming pockets
Non-pilling fleece with Maximum Thermal Retention

This is a heavier fleece - I ordered the lemon meringue, and the color is lovely, a little darker than the picture. It is a bit heavier than I thought it would be, but it is very warm, and looks like it will last a long time.

thought it would be more fitted (it's a very relaxed fit) and it does the tummy pooching thing that's very irritating, but overall I'm happy with it. It's pretty much the same as the Land's End fleece, except that it doesn't attract as much hair and lint and it is a much more reasonable price.

0 comments: