Brand: Aimee Gowns
Clear micro elastic sewn in under breasts for the support of a sleep bra
Soft 90% cotton; 10% lycra for stretch
Slightly below knee length and slit on one side for movement
Empire waist and flattering design to help new mothers look cute
Sized by bra size, top double lined for modesty
Soft 90% cotton; 10% lycra for stretch
Slightly below knee length and slit on one side for movement
Empire waist and flattering design to help new mothers look cute
Sized by bra size, top double lined for modesty
I was very excited about this gown but it didn't fit when I was pregnant. I didn't gain much weight but my stomach was monstrous, nonetheless. It didn't go around my middle but gaped at the chest. I thought that perhaps my chest would be growing with nursing (it did, but not much) and I knew my middle would be smaller, so I decided to wait. Silly me. I should have checked the return policy. They will not accept returns after 14 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment